LOAD BREAK SWITCHES COMBINED WITH DISCONNECTORS AND FAST EARTHING SWITCHES, 560_SERIES – 561_SERIES – 562_SERIES
Load break switches combined with disconnectors and fast earthing switches series EDJAN_560, EDJAN_561 and EDJAN_562 are designed for MV(1,5-7,2kV) electro-energetical mining applications. Apparatuses for indoor switchgears series EDJAN_563, 564, 565 for voltage 12, 17.5 and 24 kV are being developed. Offered apparatuses are compliant with relevant standards, and they introduce many patent protected innovations. Edjan Load break switch design proved its reliability over many years of exploitation in heavy conditions of coal mines, where e.g. it is a part of longwall shearers power supply units.
Load break switch combined with disconnector and fast earthing switch comprise all features of apparatuses that they consist of.
Special versions of apparatuses can be equipped with integral electric drive.
Load break switches dedicated to longwall shearers are equipped in MV fuse bases for auxiliary transformers protection. Additionally they may be equipped also in MV auxiliary contacts required for circuit’s resistance examination. Mechanical interlocks ensure safety during this examination and when switching from test to work position.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Load break switches inegrated with disconnectors and fast earthing switches EDJAN comprise of following advantages:
- increase of occupational safety by elimination of the risk of improper connecting performance – applied internal locking system prevents the short circuit activation of the earthing switch if the load break switch is in conduction state;
- combination of three devices in one compact unit gives the construction resistant to shocks and vibrations;
- application of patented load break switch contacts solutions allowed to achieve ability to switch high power;
- special, patented design of the support plates enables the movement of contacts inside the apparatus, what results in significant reduction of overall dimensions in comparison with known constructions;
- single lever to operate the integrated apparatus;